March 23, 2011

New Beginnings

It’s been a few months coming, but I’ve finally got it together and decided to start my blog.

In the next few days, I’ll start posting some of my basic go-to recipes, and will hopefully get more in the habit of documenting the cooking process for a blog. I’ve been writing recipes of different creations I’ve made for the last few months, particularly since we moved to NYC last fall, and I’ll be sharing those, as well as new cooking adventures with you.

Aside from my own cooking, I’m taking this opportunity as a teaching tool for some of my friends. I’ll incorporate some basic techniques I’ve learned, mainly from watching way too much Food Network; as well as basic tools and gadgets I could not live without.

Adri

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Adri!!!!!!! i love it..... i'll definetely try some of these recipies cause I urgently need to expand my cooking menu.... jejejeje!!!! luv u

    ReplyDelete